Accepting the rules pertaining to cookies, the User agrees to the processing of the data which are generated automatically via the Internet connection and pertain to: Internet addresses (e.g. IP addresses, time of using specific sites, names of sites selected, browser used), and the cookie of cookies used for marketing research.
2. The cookies are used for the purpose of:
3. In the Internet service we may use the following types of cookies:
- customizing the contents of the Internet service sites to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular these files allow for recognizing the Internet service user’s device and properly display the website, adapted to their individual needs,
- creating statistics which help to understand how the service users use the websites in order to improve their structure and contents,
- maintaining the session of the Internet service user (after login), thanks to which the user does not have to enter the login and password at each service sub-site,
- providing users with advertising contents better tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases the software used for viewing websites (internet browser) by default allows for storage of cookies in the user’s end device. Service users may change the cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, to block the automatic operation of cookies in the internet browser’s settings or to inform the user each time they are saved in the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using the cookies is available in the software (Internet browser) settings. If the cookies settings are not changed, cookies will be saved in the user’s end device and hence we will retain information in the user’s end device and obtain access to such information.
- “strictly necessary” cookies, making it possible to use the services available in the Internet service, e.g. authentication cookies used for the services requiring authentication on the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, i.e. used for detection of abuse regarding authentication in the service,
- cookies supporting collection of information about the way in which the service websites are used,
- “functional” cookies supporting the “remembering” of the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, e.g. as regards the user’s language or region, font size, appearance of the website etc.,
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?