- a)collected before entering into an agreement (developer agreement / agreement transferring the title to the property) and during its term are processed for the following purposes:
- entering into and performing the Agreement, including handling queries and entering into related agreements pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- complying with the legal obligations to which we are subject, e.g. replying to complaints, and issuing and keeping invoices, pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) GDPR,
- pursuing our legitimate interests, i.e. documenting transactions, preparing analyses, carrying out marketing research, pursuing and defending against claims and direct marketing of our own products and services, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- the purposes specified in the consent e.g. sending commercial contents, including marketing contents, electronically, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. In such a case you may withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the compliance of the processing that took place prior to its withdrawal;
2. Recipients. In pursuit of the aforementioned purposes the Controller may transfer your data to the following categories of recipients: banks, for the purposes associated with the keeping of the buyer’s individual account, maintained within the housing escrow account, notaries, building administrators, general contractors, auditors authorized by the Controller to carry our audits. Your data can be also made available to the Controller’s subcontractors, in particular accounting firms, IT firms and entities with whom the Controller cooperates on the basis of data processing agreements.
3. No obligation to provide the data. Provision of your personal data is not obligatory, however failure to provide them will make it impossible to enter into and perform the Agreement or pursue the purposes specified in the contents of the consent;
4. Time of processing. Your data will be processed:
- for the time necessary to perform the Agreement;
- for the duration of performance of legal obligations e.g. for the time during which regulations obligate the Controller to retain accounting documentation,
- for the time during which we may incur the legal consequences of failure to perform the obligation e.g. be fined by an administration body,
- for the time required to pursue our legitimate interests e.g. until expiry of the claims under the Agreement,
- in the case of data processing on the basis of a consent, until the time of its withdrawal,
- until an objection is made to the direct marketing of own products and services.
5. Automatic decision-making. During your visit at the website www.victoriadom.com data may be automatically collected with regard to your preferences regarding searched properties, search history, browser name, domain type, operating system type and details of the computer’s IP address. The data can be collected using cookies or the “Google Analytics User ID” system and similar analytical systems.
6. Authorizations. You have the right to access your data, the right to correct them, remove them or limit the processing and the right to lodge a complaint to the regulatory authority if you conclude that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of GDPR;
7. Security. Security of the information received from you is very important for us. To prevent third parties from access to the information or its disclosure we apply physical, electronic and management procedures which protect the information we collect online.
8. Controller’s contact details. Victoria Dom S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Kąty Grodziskie 105, entered in the Business Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under file number KRS 0000305793. You may contact the Controller sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com or calling number: 227416262.